As an independently
owned and operated office, CENTURY 21 Mammoth Realty is dedicated
to providing you with service that is professional, courteous
and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this
commitment, we promise to perform the following services:
with you to determine your particular real estate needs. We will
help you define your financial ability to purchase, and explain
alternative methods of purchasing and financing.
2. Familiarize you with the community to help you with your neighborhood
and property choices. This may include properties listed with
our office, as well as those offered through other real estate
3. Explain local real estate procedures, including typical closing
costs and purchase agreements.
4. Offer/show properties in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations
and ethical real estate practices.
5. Disclose material facts known about the property. Respond accurately
to questions concerning the property.
6. Assist in arranging mortgage financing.
7. Assist you with arrangements for a variety of relocation services,
and provide a VIP® Referral Form, which offers you the services
of an office in your hometown (where available) should you require
assistance in selling you existing property.
8. Assist you in preparing a purchase agreement, and help facilitate
the preparation and completion of all paperwork pertaining to
the purchase of your new property (as permitted by law).
9. Promptly present all written offers to sellers or their designated
representative as prescribed by law or local practice.
10. Upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller, monitor
pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process
as permitted by law or local practice
11. Keep you informed throughout the entire real estate purchase
As a prospective purchaser of real estate, you should be aware
that cooperating ("selling") brokers and sales associates
can work for you as your agent, in which case they represent you
and owe you the fiduciary duties of loyalty, confidentiality,
disclosure, diligence and care; or with you as a subagent (unless
prohibited by law) of the listing broker in which case they represent
the seller, and the fiduciary duties are owed to the seller; or
with you as facilitators (as permitted by law) representing neither
party to the transaction; or in such other brokerage relationship
as permitted by law. In any case, as real estate licensees, we
are at all times obligated to treat you honestly and fairly, and
in most states (and provinces), inform you of our particular representation
status. In the event that we do not represent (work for) you in
the transaction, should you feel it necessary or desirable, you
can obtain representation from a lawyer or another real estate
broker or both."
NOT RELY ON THIS NOTICE AS DESCRIBING THE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION
STATUS OF OUR OFFICE CONCERNING THE SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED TO
YOU AS REFLECTED IN THIS PLEDGE. SPECIFICS OF OUR ACTUAL REPRESENTATION
STATUS ARE SET FORTH IN A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGENCY DISCLOSURE.